Write For Us
So you want to write a guest post for Audrey S Arnold?
Well you’re in luck, because we’re always on the lookout to add some awesome talent to our team of Contributors!
But before you start your masterpiece, let’s make sure we are on the same page. First item of business: We do not accept unsolicited submissions. We DO accept brief pitches for blog posts (see instructions below), and if we like your writing and your idea, we may invite you to contribute.
The reason we’re a bit tight with our guidelines when it comes to guest submissions is that we take a lot of pride in delivering only the best content to our community. So, we’re looking for inspirational and educational insights from entrepreneurs who have great advice to offer and a knack for writing. Having said that, once your article has been accepted, we’ll promote your articles both on our newsletter and on our social media profiles! Our mission is to get:
- OUR AUDIENCE the best tools and resources to help them start | grow | up-level their business sustainably, and
- YOU as much exposure as possible for the amazing work you do.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
PLEASE NOTE: We typically respond to contribution requests within 14 days. But since we get a lot of requests, we are unable to respond to every message. We can only respond to those we choose to move forward with. Also, if your pitch does not adhere to the guidelines below, you will not receive a response.
– What we aspire to is helping:
- Moms who want to create a part-time or full-time business and want to go through a proven step-by-step process,
- Moms who already have a part-time or full-time business but feel their business is running them, rather than them running their business.
We cover strategies, mindset, productivity tools, business workflows, marketing, social media, mindfulness, and anything really that help us create new discussions around how to create a new kind of business that is sustainable and where we can leverage our growing communities.
– It has to be high quality. We have some seriously high standards when it comes to our content. Don’t be surprised if you’re asked to go through multiple revisions and edits before we publish it.
– It’s original. This one is pretty obvious. If your article has been published anywhere else before, we don’t want it.
– Know our audience. Audrey S Arnold is all about providing quality, actionable content around growing a successful and sustainable business for moms, and anything within that ecosystem. All articles are to be written bearing in mind that our audience is global.
– It’s actionable. Our main requirement is that your article provides useful and actionable advice to our audience.
– In-depth but concise. We don’t have word requirements, but our feature posts tend to run somewhere between 900 and 3,000 words. We like for our content to be detailed and dive deep, but we don’t want it to drone on or be repetitive.
– Explain or source your claims. If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a new strategy is good for us, tell us why and in which cases it works. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [https://facebook.com/AudreySourroubilleArnold]
– You’re promoting the post after it goes live. Contributors are asked to promote the live post on their social media channels.
– You’re ready to do your part to promote. Of course, Audrey S Arnold will email out your blog post to our mailing list, as well as promote it on our own social media networks. We’ll also keep sending traffic to your blog post even months after it’s been published. But, make sure that you do your part as well to share your post. Let everyone in your networks know about it. Together we can ensure that your post becomes a massive success!
– Re-posting. Once published on the Audrey S Arnold blog, contributors are not permitted to re-post their article on any other websites or media outlets.
– Content rights. If we do not end up publishing your contribution, you are free to use this article anywhere else on the web. We do not own the rights to your piece.
How to Pitch
– Email us your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the idea, not the finished product. Please write “BLOG pitch for Audrey S Arnold” in the subject line and include in the body of the email:
- Two to three suggestions for a headline for your idea.
- One to two sentences summarizing the main idea of the post, not to exceed 120 words.
- A basic outline of what you intend to write, and what direction you want to take.
- Links to 3 previous samples that are similar to what you would write for Audrey S Arnold.
– Each piece of published content will include a bio box, link to your site and two social media links of your choice.
– If your pitch is accepted, then we’ll ask you to submit a draft. At that point, we will send over our detailed guidelines and more information. Please note that a successful pitch does not automatically ensure your piece will be published.
And that’s all there is to it for now.